Famous cricket player of India: Sachin Tendulkar
- The little master, Sachin Tendulkar of Indian cricket team as they say played his first match in Karachi against the Pakistani squad when he was 16 in 1989. He has performed splendidly in his career and is the only player to score 50 centuries in test cricket or any form of International Cricket. Sachin Tendulkar now has 97 centuries to his name.
- Up till now he has played 444 matches and has scored 17,629 runs in all.
- The maximum runs scored in an innings are yet again by Sachin Tendulkar when he broke Saeed Anwar’s record (Pakistani former captain/opener) and remained not out on 200.
- Sachin has also showed some extra ordinary bowling performances in his career, taking 154 wickets and securing a 5 wicket take twice. His efficiency in the field can also be seen by his 134 catches in 433 innings.
- Along with 46 centuries and 93 fifties he has scored 1929 fours and 185 sixes.
- He has played 5 ICC Cricket World Cups and is in the squad to play his 6th and the last world cup.
- He has played some extra ordinary knocks in the World Series matches and some of them have also been match winning for the Indian team.
- Sachin Tendulkar is referred to as the best batsman to be bowled to by many bowlers, who has never been cheated by pace or swing.
Sachin has now retired from international cricket. In Test cricket career spanning 200 test matches, the master blaster has scored 15921 runs at an average of 53.78 per innings. Looking at his contemporaries, he is one of the best. Even if the batsmen of all time are considered, Sachin Tendulkar for sure is among the best of them all in all formats of the game. In ODI cricket, Sachin Tendulkar scored 18426 runs in 463 matches, at an average of 44.83. Sachin Tendulkar is a class apart. He has scored runs by the ton and it looks difficult in foreseeable future that anyone would be able to break his batting records.None found.