Famous cricket player of India: Yusuf Pathan
- Yusuf Pathan is a strong and aggressive batsman of the Indian cricket team with more than average off break skills who joined the international cricket team in 2008. He is a brother of Irfan Pathan who is a bowler of Indian team.
- He became a highlight for Indian side when he helped his team chase 316 with his blistering century against New Zealand in an ODI.
- His extra ordinary quick batting has brought him to the international squad. (100 of 37 balls in the IPL). He hasn’t played in a test match as yet.
- However Yusuf Pathan has played 57 One Day matches and has scored 810 runs at a strike rate of 113.6. His total runs consist of 2 centuries and 3 half with 123* being his highest in an innings.
- As mentioned he has been averagely fair with the ball by taking 33 wickets (1490 balls) with 3/49 being his best figures.
- Yusuf Pathan was dropped off from the Indian cricket team for a small period for his poor performance but he regained his place by showing his brilliant skills in domestic cricket.
- Yusuf Pathan is said to be the back bone of the middle order, and he comes into play when the Indian side has lost all its top order players. And his aggressive batting comes in very handy when there is either a huge target to chase or to put up.
Although Indian cricket is fully equipped with some outstanding batsmen but Yusuf definitely has an edge because of his hard hitting at crucial times. His bowling side is also an advantage for team as he can come handy in situations where no other bowler is bringing results. As for ICC 2015 Championship, not much has been said about his inclusion in the team. Yusuf Pathan is quite busy with his IPL career at the moment and his skills could be of value in world cup.None found.